The Can-Am DS 450 comes out of the box ready to race with shocks, tires, wheels and more designed to get you out in front of the pack. Setting new standards for the industry, it features the first no-weld, all-aluminum frame, hollow rear axle and inverted brake callipers. It's a sport quad ready to race with less unsprung weight, more mass centralization and, as you've come to expect from Can-Am, a better power-to-weight ratio. You demand performance from a sport quad. We invite you to ride it and tell us how we did.
DS 450 X mx
The DS 450 X mx comes out of the box ready to race with shocks, tires, wheels and more designed to get you out in front of the pack. Now featuring FOX FLOAT X EVOL front shocks and FOX PODIUM X piggyback rear shocks for even better racing performance.
- + 2 in. double A-arms with adjustable caster and camber give a 50 in. front stance
- FOX FLOAT® X EVOL™ front shocks with dual-speed compression and infinitely adjustable air spring and 10.7 in. (272 mm) of travel
- FOX® PODIUM® X Remote rear shock with dual speed compression, rebound and preload adjustments and 11.1 in. (282 mm) of travel
- Adjustable-width hollow rear axle from 46 in. [1.17 m] to 50 in. [1.27 m] by increments of 0.5 in. [12.7 mm] per spacer
- 7 in. (179 mm) factory-set ride height (175 lb. rider)